It’s just been one of those weeks and I am just happy to put it behind me.
Here are the highlights:
1. Had to say no to Jury Duty selection in fear that I would be homeless on the 12 dollars a day Jury pay.
2. My car is broken, ok really just my sunglass holder in my car is broken, but still I loved that sunglass holder!
3. Found out we are poor, ok I already knew this, but it hit me hard this week, AND I STILL HAVEN’T WON THE LOTTERY YET
4. Didn’t win the lottery…oh do I need to buy a ticket to win?
5. Cut the back of my leg while shaving.
6. Got to enter meaningless data into a calendar at work.
7. Didn’t get to use my brain this week….
8. Drank half of our liquor….uh oh!
9. Had people at work rub it in that I didn’t know THAT company policy is to pay you if you get selected for Jury Duty…didn’t I read the HR POLICIES? (sending rays of hate their way)
10. Got to sit in two 2 hour meetings this week, and wondered what am I doing with my life?
11. Broke a small compact mirror in the morning, while half-asleep. Seven years of bad luck coming my way…
12. Accidentally deleted one of my shows in the DVR because I got “delete happy.”
Well, I am sure there is more….but thankfully, we are on to another week…which I am hoping will be much better than this week was!