1. I am so busy thinking of reasons to call in sick, I forgot my lunch.
2. Can’t sleep in
3. Time to go back to work and the people you can’t stand to see all week are in your face.
4. There are 4 more days before I can sleep in again
5. Monday meetings….my brain is barely functioning
6. Mondays equal the worst traffic days…it’s like everyone and their mother is on the road on purpose, going under the speed limit or braking every 2 seconds for nothing
7. It is the longest day of the week….I swear I have already checked the time 10 times and I think it has barely moved 5 minutes
8. Happy morning people…enough said
9. Catching up on my email
Filed under Irrational, work
During the visit with our Aunt we asked how our cousins were doing. If you can recall, these cousins are HILARIOUS. One of their previous conversations consisted of this: Kids say the funniest things… ! So you can imagine my excitement to hear how they were doing.
My Aunt said she called to check on how the kids were doing. Apparently, Cousin Brother wasn’t feeling so good and had recently just finished reading the Twilight series….
Aunt: How are you doing?
Cousin Brother: Not so great. I feel awful.
Aunt: What do you think is wrong?
Cousin Brother: Well, I am concerned actually because I fear the worst.
Aunt: What do you mean?
Cousin Brother: Well, I hate the light and the sun hurts my eyes. I have to stay in the dark.
Cousin Brother: I fear I may be turning into a vampire!
Filed under family, fears, Home