Another OH SO FUN Monday at work. Tell me why I have to deal with nutjobs? Please, tell me what I did….
So, I am sending out a link to a website to our committee members to review their stuff. Here’s my problem:
1. They wait til the last minute to review their materials, how do I know because I can tell when the stuff has been opened. (I looked at the link)
2. They then proceed to call me about an hour before the meeting, telling me they can’t “access the website” (PS I SENT THEM THE LINK and TESTED the link)
3. They tell me they can’t review their items because they can’t find where they are supposed to get those said items (PS I SENT THEM THE DIRECT LINK)
4. They email me telling me where they think the items they need to review “might” be located, but for some reason, they can’t find them (PS i sent them the link)
5. They tell me that they can’t find the email where I sent them the link (PS I sent them the link 3 times…..)
I give up….