I have a tendency to people watch and make up elaborate stories about them. I don’t know why I do this, but I have done this since I was a child. I think it is due to my creative imagination.
Today, at lunch, I went out to people watch. I sat on the bench and watched as all sorts of people went past, as I sipped on my Starbucks. Here is are my observations:
1. One guy sitting on the bench chowing down on some Cold Stone Creamery Ice cream in a bowl.
Observation: I think he is a secret super spy. He is trying to act all casual, looking like a business person just enjoying his ice cream, but I see into his little ploy. He has this weird earpiece in his ear. That is because he is a top secret agent waiting for the “GO” to jump off the bench and catch the Boy that just walked past. See Boy for more details.
2. Two Students with shopping bags, in a seemingly in-depth conversation.
Observation: The two students are fighting over a boy. They are trying to reconcile their friendship through shopping, but really the girl on the left is plotting the girl on the right’s demise, she is going to poison her food once they get home.
3. The Boy who is wearing a green “I have no motivation” shirt and carrying his orange gatorade bottle.
Observation: The Boy is secretly an undercover computer whiz, who is being employed by a major drug dealer. He is pretending to look like a student who doesn’t care because he knows people are after him and if he wants to continue receiving his mass quanities of money from the drug lord, he needs to stay undercover. Little does he know the secret super spy is closing in….
4. 3 guys in business suits sitting on a bench. As the 4th guy takes their picture.
Observation: These guys are old friends and are in town for a highschool reunion. They have been out of touch for a really long time because guy #2 stole guy #4’s girl back in the day and they are finally getting past their differences to reconnect.
5. 5 pigeons swarming this weird lady on a bench (who is talking to herself)
Observation: The 5 pigeons are plotting to poop on the lady…because she won’t share her sandwich with them. She has no idea that she is about to be attacked.
6. A nerd type guy meeting a girl in Starbucks, however the guy has a wedding ring on the girl does not. The girl has a drink ready for the guy. Which he greatfully swigs down. The girl is big and preggo.
Observation: Starbucks is their secret rendevous spot, where these two lovers meet. The nerd guy is married, but having a sordid affair with the preggo girl. The preggo girl is really preggo by the nerd guys friend, but married nerd guy thinks she loves him and is about to divorce his wife. Little does he know that his wife is undercover at Starbucks watching this and will poison married nerd guy tonight.
And that, my friends, is today’s version of lunchtime entertainment. Hope I never spot one of you out there……